Domingo Guyton, President of He’s The Same Movie, Inc., was born and raised in Mattapan, MA where he developed a profound understanding of urban culture from his every day encounters. The early years of his life are documented in two books: Teens With The Courage To Give (featured on the Oprah Show in 2000) by Jackie Waldman and Passionaries by Barbara Metzler.
Domingo’s ability to translate his life lessons and talents are documented in the following ways:
• Music placements on national TV shows and films, including: CBS Televisions’ – 90210, MTV and Paramount Pictures’ - Spring Break Lawyer, NBC’s - Just Deal and ABC’s – Lincoln Heights.
• Writer, Producer and Director, YTF, winner of 5 Film Festival Awards
• Co-Producer, Lest We Forget: The Black Holocaust, Best Documentary for HBO films, 2007 Martha Vineyard African American Film Festival.
• Song Producer- over 275 songs, 25 music videos and 17 CD’s.
• Writer, Producer, Director, Footprints in the Concrete, Nominated- Best Documentary, 2016 Bronzelens Film Festival of Atlanta.
One of his most widely sought out lectures, "The N-Word: From Slavery to Hip Hop," has been presented to the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA, IMPACT Conference in Atlanta, GA, Worcester State University in Worcester, MA, Colby College in Waterville, ME, Becker College in Worcester, MA, Clark University in Worcester, MA, Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in North Adams, MA and The College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.
Domingo earned his B.S. in Community Health from Worcester State University in 1998 and his M.S. from Springfield College: Boston Campus in 2005. He was an Adjunct Professor at Springfield College and Worcester State University for six years before moving to Georgia to complete the new feature film, He’s The Same.
Connect with Domingo by clicking below: